Sunday, February 20, 2011

Unpatiently waiting for spring

Yesterday I went to the land and had a look. We have had a week of above freezing temps and I wanted to see if the South side of the hill was clearing of snow. It has not. There was at least a couple of feet left to go. I did find out that the house next to our land that has been vacant has sold. I wonder what they will be like. I also decided to move the approach to the property to the west edge to allow the north hay field to stay one piece and not be divided by a driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment